14) What percent of electronic records breached were in the financial services industry?
15) What percent of the breaches in the financial services industry were tied to organized crime?
16) What percent of breaches were aided by significant errors?
17) What percent of breaches came from within a corporation?
18) Which legislation requires financial institutions to provide customers with privacy notices and prohibits the institutions from sharing customer information with nonaffiliated third parties?
A) Federal Privacy Act of 1974
C) Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
D) Computer Security Act of 1987
19) Which legislation requires each federal agency to develop, document, and implement an agency-wide information security program?
A) Employee Privacy Issues
B) Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA)
C) Computer Fraud and Abuse Act
D) Federal Privacy Act of 1974
20) Which of the following is not part of cyber forensics?
A) Collecting evidence of cyber crime
B) Preserving evidence of cyber crime
C) Examining evidence of cyber crime
D) Prevent cybercrime
21) It is the first day of your new job as an accounting intern. In the elevator on the way to your cubicle, a gentleman in the elevator (that you later learn is the controller of the company) says to you, “A salami attack.” Shaking his head, he repeats, “It sounds more like someone being hit over the head with a sausage. It's just a small amount, so why should we care? You are our new intern, aren't you? Well, why don't you send me an email by this afternoon explaining how what is a salami attack and why we should prevent them.”