11) A Google account is not essential to edit Google Docs.
12) Version management systems provide version control.
13) In version-control systems, shared documents are often placed in shared directories called libraries.
14) Workflows cannot be defined for multistage business processes.
15) With SharePoint, it is possible to filter task lists to show only non-completed tasks.
16) Microsoft Project Server is a desktop program that generates files that can be accessed only by one user at a time.
17) With the minimal collaboration tool set, the participant should be able to collaborate with his team, though he will get little support from the software.
18) The good collaboration tool set includes content management and control, workflow control, online meetings in which participants can view shared whiteboards, applications, and monitors.