True or False
1) Hardware consists of electronic components and related gadgetry that input, process, output, and store data according to instructions encoded in computer programs or software.
2) Printers are examples of output hardware.
3) A flatbed plotter is an example of an input device.
4) The CPU selects instructions, processes them, performs arithmetic and logical comparisons, and stores results of operations in memory.
5) Optical disks are the most common storage devices.
6) A dual-processor computer has 16 or more CPUs.
7) A quad-processor computer has two CPUs.
8) USB connectors complicated the connection of peripheral gear to computers for users.
9) Main memory is also called cache memory.
10) DVDs are the most common storage devices.