LITERATURE REVIEW PAPER
The Literature Review assignment should:
1. Be formatted according to APA 6th edition standards. Two sources for APA formatting standards are:
(a) American Psychological Association. (2010). Concise Rules of APA Style. 6th ed. Washington, DC: Author. ISBN: 9781433805608
1. Show analysis of relevant alternatives, synthesis of the related information, and application of a critical thought process to develop assertions.
2. Contain in-text citations from at least 6 peer-reviewed articles to support assertions described in the paper.
FORMAT OF LITERATURE REVIEW
The body of the Literature Review assignment should contain the following sections:
1. Review of Literature: 1st paragraph of paper; describes objective of the literature review, overview of the topic under consideration, and specific topics that were researched to obtain information to write the Term Project Position Paper.
2. Documentation: 2nd paragraph of paper; describes where literature was obtained and how literature used to write the Term Project Position Paper was accessed.
3. Literature Review Discussion:
(a) Subsequent paragraphs should contain a discussion about the selected literature sources, organized into those in ethical positions, unethical positions, and positions offering completely different arguments